Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Bloody Pit #13 - Jamesian Radio!


With the thirteenth episode it is just me flying solo again. As this series of podcasts features a random assortment of things that interest and/or entertain me I have no fear of zigging around and sometimes talking about things most folks know nothing about. In that vein, this time out I'm bringing you a fun piece of Horror Radio that requires a little explanation. So, in this short show, I first explain who author M. R. James was; then I point you toward the wonderful literary podcast about his ghost fiction and finally I present one of the odder audio adaptations of his work - all in a day's work for a media magpie such as I am! Oh- and I found a neat piece of James inspired music to end the show as well! I hope you enjoy this bit of creepy fun.

Feel free to let me know what you think of this episode or, indeed, any previous one. I can be reached by writing to thebloodypit@gmail.com if you have any comments on the podcast. The show can be downloaded from the link below or subscribed to through iTunes. Thanks for listening!







No comments: