Thursday, October 27, 2011

WHISPERER IN THE DARK (2011) trailer

This is exciting! Here is the trailer for the new movie from the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society. They are the fine folks that brought us the fantastic 45 minute silent film THE CALL OF CTHULU back in 2005. Their method is to carefully adapt H. P. Lovecraft stories in the style of the time period in which the story was originally published. That means that their second cinematic effort is being done with the same look and (I hope) feel of a 1930s Universal Studios horror tale. From what I can see in this short teaser they may have another winner. I can’t wait to see it!



2 comments:

Derek M. Koch said...

After having seen this at the Lovecraft Film Festival here in Portland not too long ago, I can tell you, brother, that this movie is INCREDIBLY GOOD. CanNOT WAIT for it to hit DVD & Blu-ray . . .

Rod Barnett said...

I can't wait to finally see this one. Any idea when it hits DVD?