Saturday, July 23, 2011

Flesh & Blood - graphic novel coming in October!

I am so excited about any new comic work from artist Neil Volks and especially his horror stuff! This trailer gives us a look at his upcoming new book and (YES!) he's back to working with writer Robert Tinnell with whom he crafted the excellent comics Black Forest and The Wicked West. If you've never read either of those books I highly recommend that you find them. Both are fantastic horror tales with their roots in the Universal Monsters, Hammer films and my beloved Euro-Trash movies as well. Great stuff!

Flesh & Blood looks like its going to be yet another home run from these two and I cannot wait to get my paws on it! I love that this trailer works in the classic Wilhelm scream! Double click to see the entire image!



No comments: