Saturday, January 08, 2011

SKY RIDERS (1976) - Whoa!


Alright! How have I made it to the second decade of the 21st century without ever hearing about this film? I mean, damn! An action movie starring James Coburn, Robert Culp and Susannah York and directed by the guy who made THEATER OF BLOOD. Not to mention it involves terrorists, hang gliding, a mountaintop lair and machine guns! It went under the alternate title of 'Assault on the Forbidden Fortress'. Holy Mother of the Movie Gods! I must see this film! Where is my DVD of THIS film? How can it be unavailable when things like TRANSFORMERS is on Blu-ray? This is what is wrong with this world! Robert Culp and hang gliders, people. Think about that. Dammit!

1 comment:

Kal said...

How dare you show me something a great as Sky Riders. I never heard of it either. I HAVE to see this movie man. Can't find the torrent anywhere. Let me know if you ever find a copy. IMDB gave it a 5.8 out of ten. That is practically an oscar award to me for such a high concept. I gotta see if they also went full retard on the execution.