Sunday, May 25, 2008

FRANKENSTEIN 1970 (1958) trailer

This is one of the few of Karloff's horror films I've still not been able to see. I've never seen it on television, not found a video tape and its MIA on DVD like so many other rare movies. I may have to go the bootleg route sooner or later to finally see it.

In my search of the trailer I found the best source was the brilliant TRAILERS FROM HELL site. If you're a film nut this is a wonderful place to visit. Legendary directors telling tales about beloved (and not so beloved) movies over the film's trailers is highly entertaining for any movie buff. Check it out but be careful! Its addictive.

1 comment:

Mark Alan said...

Hi, I'm from Joe Dante's venture, Trailers From Hell (trailersfromhell.com) We are in the process of compiling a press list, and wondering if you have an email address/ contact name to add? Thanks so much!
Mark Brown
TFH